Experienced Packaging Designer
Specific Job Description:
- Will be working with ride range of mediums – corrugated, flexible foam, graphics applications, folding carton, and set-up boxes.
- Keep abreast of state-of-the-art Design software & hardware
- Develop structural design, protective & Point of Purchase Display designs using a CAD computer system.
- Produce mock-up prototype of sample labels
- Multiple small production runs
- Ensure documentation is adequate for production, i.e. press side sign-offs
- Approve tooling for production
- Consult with customers/vendors regularly in effort to develop most effective solution to customer needs
- Customer visits to provide technical expertise regarding on-going projects
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
B.A. or B.S. in Packaging Design. Experience with CAD & Art Software familiarity and desire to explore creative package applications. Good communication skills and multi-tasking skills a must.
We are an independent, progressive, packaging company in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis, and we need to fill a sales position with high earning potential on a commission program. If you are a self-starter, motivated to succeed, energetic, persistent and a good relationship builder & if your education and/or experience includes packaging, graphic art printing, P.O.P. and/or fulfillment sales, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail your resume in confidence to Arlene at Central Package & Display, 3901 85th Ave North, Mpls, MN 55443-1907, or call 763-425-7444 for more information. BA preferred.
Support Sales Personnel and coordinate all aspects of projects and service customer accounts from quote to timely shipment of project. Constant communication on status of all projects to sales and all areas involved.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Central Package and Display. Our associates enjoy a professional, friendly work environment, competitive pay and excellent benefits:
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Individual and Family Health and Dental Care Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Retirement Savings Plans
- Safety and Service Recognition Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health and Wellness Programs
To learn more about part time and full time positions currently available, please contact Central Package and Display's Human Resources Department at: 763-425-7444, fax: 763-425-7917 or email: email@example.com.
Central Package and Display is an equal opportunity employer.